COVID-19 – 3/26/20 Update
The health and safety of our employees, customers and suppliers are of great priority. We continue to follow the recommended guidelines by Center of Disease Control (CDC) with relation to the cleaning of our facilities.
As designated an essential industry, Fairview Millwork locations are open and prepared to help you with a method that works best for you. We are encouraging our customers to call in orders in order to minimize person to person exposure in our facilities. Please note the updates below:
- Call in orders are recommended to respect “social distancing”
- We recommend making appointments with our sales staff and designers to accommodate the request for limited persons in the facilities.
- Our suppliers are still delivering material to our locations
- We will continue to make deliveries but with a modified curb side delivery to limit exposure
- For pick up orders please call ahead so that we can have the product pulled for you, this will help to limit personal contact and respect the “social distancing” request
- We continue to accept all methods of payment however utilizing credit cards or our trade credit Blue Tarp accounts are preferred in order to limit person to person exposure.
- We are accepting limited returns at this time; we are sorry if this may cause an inconvenience for you but we will resume normal operations of returns when this passes.
- Most of our suppliers have suspended all job and homesite warranty service including Andersen Windows. We may be able to supply your parts for your own use and your installation.
- Our sales team is available by phone (including their cell) and email. Should you need to contact us for information and pricing you may also use our email@example.com general mailbox.
Making some minor adjustments helps us do our part by staying true to the CDC guidelines to protect our staff, customers and communities. We will continue to monitor the state and federal guideline and update our customers as further changes may be necessary. Please check our website for updates www.fairvu.com
We thank you for being loyal customers to Fairview Millwork and wish that you and your families stay healthy and positive as we all contribute to help end this.
COVID-19 – 3/24/20 Update
We are closely monitoring the ongoing reports and changes of the COVID-19. The health and safety to our customers and staff are top priority. Regarding the Emergency Order issued by Massachusetts Governor Charlie Baker, Fairview remains OPEN & OPERATIONAL. Fairview is designated as an essential business outlined in the Executive Order. We take this very seriously and have taken extra measures to keep our facilities clean. Due to the ever-changing circumstances, please call your sales rep or your store location to ensure the availability of personnel to assist you. Our team is available to assist via phone or email for new or existing orders.
COVID-19 – 3/17/20 Update
To our valued and loyal customers,
As we are all faced with some short-term uncertainties, we want to let you know that Fairview is taking precautions in our locations in order to continue to serve our communities.
All of our locations are taking the following precautions:
- Daily cleaning of surfaces and work stations.
- Hand sanitizer is available for customer and staff use.
- Our bathrooms are available for any customers who wish to wash their hands as this is a highly recommended precautionary measure from the Center for Disease Control (CDC).
- All Fairview employees who are experiencing flu like symptoms are required to stay home.
- All industry events and customer events have been canceled or are being rescheduled.
We realize that the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation temporarily presents many obstacles to our industry. We are monitoring developments closely, and taking guidance and information from the experts at the CDC and following the states guidelines from the Governor.
Fairview remains open and committed to you, as we put the health and well-being of our team and customers first. We also encourage you to call in to our locations for any questions or needs you may have; our sales staff is available to work with you over the phone.
This is not a situation that we, or anyone should take lightly and by following the proper guidelines presented by the CDC we can all help mitigate the spread of this virus. Please take care of yourself and your family and we will come out of this stronger than ever together.