Finance Options for Homeowners & Contractors
Synchrony Financial is a home specialty consumer financing credit card, offered by Fairview Millwork and Kitchens. Synchrony Bank provides you with a variety of promotional financing offers designed to fit specific financial needs.
• A simple application process, and fast credit decisions
• Unsecured, revolving credit lines
• Promotional financing options1
• Convenient monthly payment options
• Online account management
Fairview has four promotional options available which are detailed below.
No Monthly Interest if Paid in Full within18 Months*
Save your cash by deferring interest during the promotional period. The Deferred Interest promotional option is a great choice if you will have funds to pay the balance in full by the end of the promotional period.
Reduced APR with Fixed Payments promotional options are great choices if you are looking for a lower APR with predetermined payments to allow you to fit the purchase into your budget. Fairview offers these promotional financing options to best fit your needs.
– Reduced 9.99% APR and fixed monthly payments equal to 1.25% of promo purchase amount – Until Paid in Full*
– Reduced 7.99% APR and fixed monthly payments equal to 2.00% of promo purchase amount – Until Paid in Full*
– Reduced 5.99% APR and fixed monthly payments equal to 3.00% of promo purchase amount – Until Paid in Full*
FINANCING WITH Capital One (Contractors Only)
Capital One is a credit management service provided by Fairview exclusively for our contractor customers. This program allows contractors to invest in their businesses with confidence and support. For a contractor, having more time to pay bills can be the difference between accepting a big job and not. Capital One provides a longer pay scale by providing 60 days terms to help contractors free up their cash flow.
- 60-day payment schedule
- No finance charge*
- Online business management
- View existing jobs
- Assign open items to jobs
- Create custom invoices
*Unless balance is unpaid then 1.5% monthly APR or 18% on unpaid balance and the account becomes delinquent
“BlueTarp works out great for me. It allows the flexibility to manage my projects and pay easily. It’s easy to go on and look up old invoices. There have been a few times we had jobs that needed a larger budget and we were easily approved for an increase which helped move the project along quickly”