The CAMO Drive is fast, affordable, versatile and easy to use. It comes with three guides for Edge, Clip, or Face Fastening. It can be used on any decking material from treated lumber, cedar, redwood, hardwoods like IPE, to composite, capped composite and PVC. It costs about half the price of other deck building stand up tools and your total install costs will go down because you can build decks faster. This product is easy to use, easy to understand, and easy on your body – getting you off your knees. It installs three different types of collated fasteners: Edge, Buglehead, Composite screws, as well as CAMO EdgeClips and EdgeXClips.
- Fairview Millwork and The New American Home
- Don’t Make This Important Interior Design Feature an Afterthought
- Fairview Makes Annual Donation to Support Habitat for Humanity
- 5 Indicators That You Need to Replace Your Front Door
- Skilled Labor Fund Awards More Than $200K in Grants to Local Home Builders Associations